Abada Capoeira Long Island Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Abada Capoeira Long Island Forum

Abada Capoeira Long Island located at Redboy Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Port Jefferson

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training at my house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacare
Admin

Training at my house Empty
PostSubject: Training at my house   Training at my house Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:11 pm

Tomorrow at 6 PM Everyone meet at my house. We are going to a nice park, Flat grass and wind in your face, good training.

DIrections from West:

Southern State to exit 43N (Islip Ave, Rt 111). Go over bridge and you will hit a light. You will see Exxon on the right and Shell on the left. AFTER the gas stations make the first left onto POPLAR ST, house # 63, you will see my orang srt-4 in the driveway.

Directions from East:

Take sunrise highway (Rt 27) to exit 45N (from sunrise make a quick right and then a quick left to get to Islip Ave, Rt 111). Go over Southern State Parkway bridge and you will hit a light. You will see Exxon on the right and Shell on the left. AFTER the gas stations make the first left onto POPLAR ST, house # 63, you will see my orang srt-4 in the driveway. Call the cell if you are lost.

Jacare
Back to top Go down
http://www.abadacapoeiralongisland.com

Training at my house
Page 1 of 1